Shore Hardness Tester
Application: Shore is designed to measure the penetration hardness of rubber, elastomers and other rubber like substances such as neoprene, silicone, and vinyl. It can also be used for soft plastics, felt, leather and similar materials.
- Shore D is designed for plastics, Formica, Epoxies and Plexiglass.
- Product info: Digital durometer for shore hardness testing pocket size model with integrated probe.
- Test scale: Shore hardness
- Standards: DIN53505, ASTMD2240, ISO7619,JISK7215
- Parameters displayed: hardness result, average value, max. value
- Measurement range:0-100HA(HD)
- Measurement deviation: < 1%H
- Resolution: 0.1
- Auto switch off
- With RSZ32C interface(OPTIONAL)
- Operating conditions: 0°C to 40°C
- Power supply: 4x1.5V AAA (UM-4) battery
- Battery indicator: Low battery indicator
- Dimensions: 162x65x38mm
- Weight (not including probe): 173gacteristics